Welcome to Wedding Ideas Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Wording for song request in invitation/RSVP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Tomo2be

Tomo2be

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hello everyone!

My fiance and I are looking to have our invites made soon we'd like to ask our guests to include a song suggestion for the reception in the RSVPs however we're not sure of how to word it using one or two lines. Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Thanks!

CazW

CazW

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 2622 posts
Hi, I'm in the same boat smile.gif Think its a good idea, should keep the dance floor pretty full!

mrs_gilbey_2b

mrs_gilbey_2b

Forum Star

• Members
  • 1154 posts
I think I'm gonna do this as well. I was gonna put 'Please could you tell us a song you would love to hear at our wedding reception in the evening.' or something along those lines. Its hard coz we have different guests in the evening as well as the day time guests so it'll be a lot of songs!

MrsEddlebumps

MrsEddlebumps

Planning Princess

• Members
  • 9527 posts
"Please add your touch to our day and choose a song for the DJ"

vgbear

vgbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 303 posts
One that I did for someone was

I would guarantee to get up and dance if you played ....................................

lozy1983

lozy1983

• Members
  • 144 posts
We put:-

Please let us know your favourite songs to dance to so we can let the DJ know. If your married tell us what your first dance was or what songs are special to you.

had some really good replies with this!!

xx

Tomo2be

Tomo2be

• Members
  • 7 posts
Thanks for the suggestions, very helpful indeed! x