Welcome to Wedding Ideas Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

I'm desperate for a wee

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

yummymummy

yummymummy

Forum Star

• Members
  • 2443 posts
cos the plumbers here putting a new bathroom suite in! Seriously thinking where else i could go laugh.gif

Mrs Rambo

Mrs Rambo

Master Planner

• Members
  • 5481 posts
hope you found somewhere to go otherwise I'd imagine there'd be a puddle by now! x

Boss-in-boots

Boss-in-boots

Wedding Guru

• Members
  • 25154 posts
i would so have used next doors toilet laugh.gif and had a nose to xx

Patty O'Doors

Patty O'Doors

Master Planner

• Members
  • 5974 posts
Squat in the garden? wink.gif

yummymummy

yummymummy

Forum Star

• Members
  • 2443 posts
Ok girls so i actually had to go and lock myself in the shed and do it in an old plastic pot. I'm so ashamed but i hadn't been since 8am and it was 2pm nearly and baby was bouncing on my bladder!

Fairycat

Fairycat

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 3507 posts
QUOTE (Zara @ Sep 18 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok girls so i actually had to go and lock myself in the shed and do it in an old plastic pot. I'm so ashamed but i hadn't been since 8am and it was 2pm nearly and baby was bouncing on my bladder!

OMG I don't know how you waited that long! I couldn't wait that long now and I haven't got a baby on my bladder!

Mrs Pitter Patter

Mrs Pitter Patter

HRH Wedding Ideas!

• Members
  • 13074 posts
QUOTE (Zara @ Sep 18 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well done for lasting so long. i salute you!

Boss-in-boots

Boss-in-boots

Wedding Guru

• Members
  • 25154 posts
i salute you to!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been about 15 times (ok not really but feels like it) xx

Mrs Rambo

Mrs Rambo

Master Planner

• Members
  • 5481 posts
PMSL!!!!! laugh.gif

Nothing to be ashamed about!

We lived in a camper van for 6 months at the beginning of our relationship and Hubby would often wake up in the night to find me sitting on the sink in the 'kitchenette' in the van coz I didn't want to walk across the australian 'outback' to find the scabby horrible campsite loo! ph34r.gif

(don't worry we never used it for washing anything and I always bleached it and gave it a good clean the next morning!)

Edited by Mrs Rambo, 18 September 2009 - 02:59 PM.

MrsGriff

MrsGriff

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 3400 posts
I just spat out my squash laugh.gif Hilar!!!! Good on ya for lasting that long xxx