Welcome to Wedding Ideas Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

anyone tried the acai weight loss tablets?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

devlinio

devlinio

Forum Star

• Members
  • 1214 posts
hey seem to be advertised everywhere so have got a free trial of them for 30 day! n only had to pay 2.50 for postage, but luckily read the small print n u gotta cancel it within 14 days or they sign u up to recieve them every month for abt 40!
anyone tried these tablets do they work?

Mrs SammieB

Mrs SammieB

Master Planner

• Members
  • 5586 posts
I will be honest with you, they dont work, i took them to help with detoxing and engergy, and for that they are fab, but you will not loose weight on them.
I hate to be brutal but the only way you can do this is by healthy eating, there is no quick fix-god knows we all wish there was though ^_^

Sorry

xx

HeavensToBetsy

HeavensToBetsy

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 3914 posts
They don't work. It's a con.

If you Google anything about acai berry slimming products, you'll see plenty of evidence against their worth.

Save your money honey.

ToriaEmily

ToriaEmily

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 2770 posts
sorry hun they dont work:( tried it last year and it was a waste of time and money x

wheresjess

wheresjess

I can't think of anything to write here.

• Members
  • 7955 posts
I am very suspicious of any "weight loss" pills, sorry. Good eating and exercise I'm afraid! I don't like putting chemicals in my body if I can help it though - I have to be practically doubled over before I take painkillers!

Mrs Pacman

Mrs Pacman

Pacbaby upgrade in process

• Members
  • 19835 posts
Can I suggest you make sure that direct debit is cancelled, immediately? Some of these companies take the money without waiting for the 'trial' to expire. Get rid of it, asap.
I'd also not take them, as how are you to know they are what they claim they are? I'm really sorry hun, but these things just do NOT work.
The only fat loss pills that do are xenical and orlistat, prescribed by your doctor on their recommendation, and they have nasty side effects involved. A little more work on healthy eating and exercise and alot of patience are the only way to do this, I'm afraid.
But it's not impossible, we can all do it. And that includes you :)
x x