Welcome to Wedding Ideas Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Songs for walking back up aisle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

MayWife2011

MayWife2011

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 2738 posts
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,

I need some suggestions for songs to walk back up the aisle to once we are married, i want something jolly and fun a bit cheesey withou h2b wanting to kill himself (he isnt a fan of cheese) can anyone suggest something?!

Nik xx

ETA: We have a pianoist so no lyrics so ts got to sound upbeat without the words if that makes sense! :)

Edited by maybride2011, 28 March 2011 - 02:53 PM.

*Lucy*

*Lucy*

Forum Star

• Members
  • 1129 posts
I think we're having Signed, Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder! Can't get any cheesier than that lol x

MayWife2011

MayWife2011

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 2738 posts

I think we're having Signed, Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder! Can't get any cheesier than that lol x

Hehe we love that but weve chosen to have that while were signing the resister! :) xx

sampanther

sampanther

Finally a Mummy!

• Members
  • 6852 posts
We have Happy together by the turtles, we waited till the chorus kicked in to start walking! x

Mrs*S*

Mrs*S*

Forum Star

• Members
  • 1092 posts
we had stand by me by ben e king

Tory

Tory

Wishing on a star

• Members
  • 8185 posts
We had Michael Buble - Everything. A bit predictable but we love it and it makes people smile
x

MayWife2011

MayWife2011

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 2738 posts

We have Happy together by the turtles, we waited till the chorus kicked in to start walking! x

Ooh ive never heard of that i like it..but its still a bit slow! :S Might have it somewhere else thou as i quite like it :) xx

mrshillbilly

mrshillbilly

Planning Princess

• Wedding Ideas advertisers
  • 7701 posts
h2b has now changed his mind (thank god) from the monty python theme tune to Flash Bang Wallop by Tommy Steele lol (i'm the one cringing lol) xx

MayWife2011

MayWife2011

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 2738 posts

we had stand by me by ben e king

Thanks hun wilkl check it out

We had Michael Buble - Everything. A bit predictable but we love it and it makes people smile
x

I think were having this while the guest arrive :( maybe we could do some swapping about lol!

h2b has now changed his mind (thank god) from the monty python theme tune to Flash Bang Wallop by Tommy Steele lol (i'm the one cringing lol) xx

OMG - Im dancing round my room listening to this one youtube!! :) I love this song but i thik there would be a divorce soon after the wedding if i even suggested this lol...Love it thou!! Id love to be at your wedding when they play this! :)

Its difficult cause we have a pianoist so songs dont sound as upbeat when the words are missiung :(

Nik xx

FutureMrsGav

FutureMrsGav

Forum Star

• Members
  • 2274 posts
We are having Love Affair - Everlasting Love

Just think of the intro - awesomeness!

Xx

♥zoe♥

♥zoe♥

Wedding Guru

• Members
  • 29460 posts
We had ub40 I got you babe! :)

MayWife2011

MayWife2011

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 2738 posts

We are having Love Affair - Everlasting Love

Just think of the intro - awesomeness!

Xx

Hey Lovie, Long time no see!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! :D i will look into an instrumental version.

We had ub40 I got you babe! :)

Ooh i like that ive got the perfect place to put that songs! :) Thanks xx

boxmadlou

boxmadlou

Posting Pro

• Members
  • 764 posts
We are having from this moment- Shania Twain x

MayWife2011

MayWife2011

Wedding Whizz

• Members