Welcome to Wedding Ideas Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Year 11 Work Experience

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Mrs.Baker2be

Mrs.Baker2be

• Members
  • 4 posts
I met my h2b when I got my Year 11 Work Experience placement in the kitchen of the pub where he worked (a place that I didn't even have on my choice list!!) I liked him from the start but thought that we'd only ever be friends. I was 15 and he was 21. He joked to some of the customers that I would be his girlfriend when I turned 16 and I just laughed at him, I was almost certain that would never happen, I definitely didn't think that I'd ever be engaged to him!! Anyway, we kept in contact even after my 2 weeks at the pub were up and we met up quite often, he badgered me for 6 months bless him, I kept saying no and turning him down (not sure why, I think I just wanted to be single, I was 16 after all....) I even tried to set him up with my best friend at the time!! (it seems so strange now!!) but then one morning I finally gave in and decided to give it a go! lol So glad that I did! We've been together 5 years now and we'll be getting married in 2014. I can't imagine my life without him. He's amazing and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! :D Very happy!!!

ellie27ish

ellie27ish

• Members
  • 404 posts
Aw I love this!