Welcome to Wedding Ideas Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

music for signing of register

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Guest_keeley aka ethel_*

Guest_keeley aka ethel_*
  • Guests
we're trying to find a song for signing of the register,we want something fun that everyone will smile to. So far we have The Beatles- All you need is love, but i don't like the end it goes a bit mad, any ideas? wub.gif

Guest_Lunababe_*

Guest_Lunababe_*
  • Guests
Quite a few have suggested Signed Sealed delivered by Stevie Wonder!!!!

MrsC

MrsC

Master Planner

• Members
  • 5110 posts
We have to have religious music as we are having a catholic church wedding.

We are going to have the choir sing ave maria accompanied by the organ. (Pavarotti - ave maria)

Guest_rhpm_*

Guest_rhpm_*
  • Guests
what about we are man and wife by michelle featherstone? we are having that and a really nice acoustic version of She will be loved, we are going to have Norah Jones, come away with me somewhere as well that's a really nice song?? few for you to listen to anyway

angel delight

angel delight

HRH Wedding Ideas!

• Members
  • 13890 posts
I thought of the Beatles as well! Or Love me do by the beatles? Bob Marley, to be loved? laugh.gif

You could always have something fun like: We go together from Grease. How about a song from a favourite film or something?

What about Perfect Day? The various artists one that was for charity a few years ago? if that was played then it could make people smile as when ever I hear it I sing it to myself in the style of who is singing each part in the actual song!

AD
x

Guest_Mrsjameson2b_*

Guest_Mrsjameson2b_*
  • Guests
Hi,

You could still have All you need is love, but the version from Love Actually by David Lynden Hall - it's what I'm having biggrin.gif

September Mummy

September Mummy

Planning Princess

• Members
  • 8635 posts
QUOTE(Mrsjameson2b @ May 10 2008, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

You could still have All you need is love, but the version from Love Actually by David Lynden Hall - it's what I'm having biggrin.gif

We had this too along with Jack Johnson's better together and Eva Cassidys's at last

Guest_jennie777_*

Guest_jennie777_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(MrsC @ May 3 2008, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have to have religious music as we are having a catholic church wedding.

We are going to have the choir sing ave maria accompanied by the organ. (Pavarotti - ave maria)

I love this, but we can't have it cos it's a civil cermomony!! Would u be allowed it with no vocals??? So unsure.

Guest_Lunababe_*

Guest_Lunababe_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(jennie777 @ May 10 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love this, but we can't have it cos it's a civil cermomony!! Would u be allowed it with no vocals??? So unsure.

It is down to the registra, ask! some do allow insturmental versions or religious songs.

Guest_jennie777_*

Guest_jennie777_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(Lunababe @ May 10 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is down to the registra, ask! some do allow insturmental versions or religious songs.

Thanks, i'll get onto them on Monday morning!

Snagglepuss

Snagglepuss

Wedding Whizz

• Members
  • 4267 posts
we're having "heartbeats" by Jose Gonzales and "better together" by Jack Johnson