Welcome to Wedding Ideas Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Appropriate wording for wedding card post box

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Mrs Lovell 2b_*

Guest_Mrs Lovell 2b_*
  • Guests
Hi all does any one have an appropriate form of wording or poem for our post box which we have quickly made today?

We didn't really think much about it until MIL2B rang and asked us what we were doing with all the cards and was slightly worried as we had asked for vouchers from those who wanted to get us a gift. Just wanted to make it clear as to what the box is for really.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laura xxx

Guest_Shop Clare_*

Guest_Shop Clare_*
  • Guests
For my friend we printed the word 'Cards' in a nice font on to card that matched everything else and tied it on with ribbon to match everthing...

Guest_Izimcflizz_*

Guest_Izimcflizz_*
  • Guests
How are you making your letterbox? I'm flummoxed as we asked for money for our honeymoon and don't know what to do with it

Guest_Mrs Lovell 2b_*

Guest_Mrs Lovell 2b_*
  • Guests
Thanks Clare.

MIL2B has made the box yesterday, I've not seen it yet but I think she may have used her hat box. (Not sure what she is keeping her hat in now!!!)

Think I'll just keep to something simple. Just wanted to make sure all the cards stay together and don't go missing!

Laura xxx

Mrs Glo-Mummy

Mrs Glo-Mummy

Planning Princess

• Members
  • 7662 posts
We are just going to put thank you on it, and then H2B is mentionning it in his speech, like, thank you all for coming, over there is the postbox for you to put all our cards, (then people will hopefully laugh) then he will say, no, seriously, there is the postbox over there for all our cards! The hopefully people will laugh even more!!
xx

IWANTAPOEM

IWANTAPOEM

Forum Star

• Wedding Ideas advertisers
  • 2288 posts
I could help you with that if you'd like a personalised poem written especially for you. Please feel free to visit my website. smile.gif